Description

Viticulturists from father to son since 1920, we have been producing Champagne since 1923 on the south of the Côte des Blancs. We are currently the third generation to perpetuate the tradition in the development of Blanc de Blancs cuvées. Our vines classified only in Premier Cru have only two grape varieties: Chardonnay for 85% and Pinot Noir for the remaining 15%. We propose you to discover our cuvées, our trade and to share a moment in the company of a family of winegrowers. It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to taste our Champagnes.

Translated from Google

Information

Spoken languages
English, Français
Payment methods
Cash, Credit card ( Visa, Mastercard, ...)
Labels, Awards and Others

Activities

    Visit of cellar and tasting

    Private

    After a visit of cellars, we explain the disgorgement to finish with a tasting of champagne.

    Translated from Google
    Cuvées proposed for tasting : 2
    1h avg
    1 to 30 pers
    12 € / pers
    Book this activity

    Discovering Champagne

    Public

    Initiation to the tasting of the champagnes lasting an hour and a half with a visit of cellars, tastings and comments.

    Translated from Google
    Cuvées proposed for tasting : 3
    1h 30 min avg
    1 to 20 pers
    25 € / pers
    Book this activity

Reviews

Reviews are allowed for persons that have booked and completed an activity at this place. You can book your activity here.
https://www.winalist.co/

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301

Location

Ruelle Pernet
51130 Bergères-lès-Vertus
Get directions

Opening Hours

  • Monday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Tuesday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Wednesday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Thursday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Friday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Saturday
    10:00 AM - 06:30 PM
  • Sunday
    10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Social Profiles

Nearby

Why use  
Winalist
?

We provide a system for business owners to manage their availabilities, making it easy for you to discover the best activities in wine regions and book tours, tastings, enological workshops, ... No booking fees and you receive instant confirmation!


Book your wine tour in Champagne


Visit wineries in Bordeaux


Taste wines in Alsace

wineries
Please be advised that this business has not been claimed by its owner yet, thus the information provided on this page may not be accurate. x